While out doing the browse on the tea break, this little ditty surfaced. Nice take on the whole Kill Bill theme… but moreso, it provides 13 reasons to switch to Firefox In summary….
- You’ll only see porn when you want to.
- Your kids will only see porn when they want to
- Your computer won’t spend its free time telling the world about Viagra soft tabs.
- Mozilla doesn’t inflate prices and use the money to vaccinate children in Africa.
- If we knew web designers would hurl themselves off it, we wouldn’t have put the Golden Gate bridge so close to San Francisco.
- Keep squinting and your eyes will get stuck like that, stupid
- It will make Bill Gates soooooooooo mad.
- Mozilla has never made a talking paperclip.
- Ritalin is fun, but A.D.D. is not.
- It’s like switching from dating a 14-year-old to dating an 18-year-old.
- Reduce your weekly family & friends tech support load to 8 hours.
- More effective than throwing pies.
- Because the Department of Justice Lacks Balls.
For the matching descriptions and explanations, which are worth a read in themselves, check out Kill Bill’s Browser
“Mozilla has never made a talking paperclip.”
Defo one of my fav reasons!
You know it!
If I EVER see a paperclip talking back to me so help me God!!!!
Pingback: Adam Holf