Don’t know about you… but I like the sound and look of this….
MicroMemo plugs right into your dock connector to capture memos, meetings, lectures, or any audio content directly to your iPod. A flexible, detachable mic captures audio. Or you can use any microphone with a 3.5mm-plug.
- Full iPod integration and on-screen display
- Built in speaker for instant playback
- One-touch recording in stereo or mono
- Accepts other microphones and line-in cables
- Records 16-bit audio at 22 kHz and 44 kHz
- No batteries neededâ€”iPod-powered
Supposed to be shipping again from next week but loves damn impressive… Has anyone tried it or know anybody who has tried it?