Computer Active have a small article on BluEye, a new bluetooth solution for those of you likely to keep your iPod in one pocket and your mobile in the other. When synced with your phone, the bluetooth headphone set will pause the music on your iPod allowing you to take your call before switching back to your iPod when finished.
With BluEye connected, when you have an incoming call on your paired mobile, your iPodâ€™s tunes automatically stop and a ring-tone cuts in. The in-coming number appears on your iPodâ€™s screen and you can accept or reject the call using the BluEyeâ€™s buttons. BluEye will pick up your voice via its inbuilt microphone and you hear the callerâ€™s voice through your headphones. so your mobile never needs to come out of your pocket. As an extra bonus, once the call is finished, your tunes will automatically cut back in!
- Make and receive calls on your iPod
- Plug’ n’ Play with most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones
- Caller Number ID displayed on iPod screen
- Automatically pause and resume music for incoming calls
- Last 9 numbers redial from your iPod
- Voice dial when paired with supported Bluetooth phones
- 15 Presets and auto scan FM Radio
- Use your own headphones
- No need for batteries
- Bluetooth 2.0
Shipping this November, the unit is expected to cost in the region of â‚¬65 but this is yet to be confirmed.
Full product details here