First Class Finish

Thats it.

I’m done with college, done with the graduations, done with academic life – for now. I’ve a feeling I’ll be called to do something in a few years and when the time is right again, I will. Some day.

A good day yesterday, but “meeting people is easy” is just bullshit. Thought thats possibly only 10% true to the cause, the other 90% was fine! Good times catching up with people, getting in the few drinks, finding out what people are up to and simply getting the hell out of there.

Life in slow motion. Definitely the case for yesterday.

Three graduations and two degrees later, first class honours degree, a first class finish to four fantastic years.

Here’s to the rest of em!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.