From people I’ve been talking to, the IIA’s Annual Congress was fantastic, and the IIA with Doop Design have released a podcast of the entire congress with mp3 links listed below. You can catch further details on the podcast release here.
- Colm Lyon, IIA Chairman.s Introduction
- David Jesse eBay Using eBay to sell online
- Peter Cobley, Yahoo! Search Marketing
- John Herlihy, Google, A New Marketing Paradigm
- Mark Charkin, MSN, The Changing Consumer and Microsoft – what this means to you
- Colm Lyon, Realex Payments – An Opportunity to Thank You
- Extensive Q&A with full panel
- Interview with Sean Foley microsoft & vox pop
- Des Kenny, Kennys, Moving an entire business online
- Jim Scheinmann, Bebo, Engagement Marketing on Bebo.com
Been looking forward to this….
thanks for the link up, so it wasn’t just me, the IIA net con was well received,,,, great panel… of course I have the advantage of hearing it all 4 times as I podcast it, someone has to do a QA on the audio 🙂 I would recommend everyone over 30 that knows of bebo to listen to most of this conference,…
No trouble Brian, looking forward to hearing how your hard work paid off! The bebo talk in particular I think 🙂