Here we go, 10 things about me…
- I hold a First Class Honours Degree in Information Technology (with a Diploma in Multimedia Applications Development), courtesy of Waterford Institute of Technology
- I’m a massive fan of 24.
- I would love to release a solo album. Just have to get the material together. And maybe a small orchestra as well.
- If there’s a microwave curry going, I’ll throw a bag of cheese and onion crisps into it, its brilliant!
- I love Indian food, Lamb Madras being my favourite dish.
- I spend way too much time on the internet.
- I’ve a serious dislike for dentists.
- Needles freak the shit out of me – having blood drawn is a laugh, especially the coeliac tests last year. Six needles straight – ha!
- I registered as an organ doner years ago and carry a card with me (quite faded now that its been through several wallets). I’d gladly give up everything – but my eyes.
- I once had 34 email accounts. Now I try and keep it to around 10 or so.
1. Knew that! 😛
2. Knew that too! 😛
3. Interesting! 😀
4. Your crazy.
5. Your crazy. 😛
6. I aggree! lol
7. Does anyone really like dentists?
8. I hate needles aswell!!!!!!!
9. Thats actually really cool! Good to see people who are willing to do it!