The podcasts from the recent Future Of Web Apps summit by Carson Workshops have been made available, looking forward to listening to them over the next day or two.
Details and direct links below…
- Joshua Schachter, Delicious (41mb) – ‘Tags’
- David Heinemeier Hansson, 37 Signals (37mb) – ‘Rails’
- Steffen Meschkat, Google (41mb) – ‘Maps’
- Cal Henderson, Flickr (38mb) – ‘Development’
- Ryan Carson, DropSend (40mb) – ‘Business’
- Tom Coates, Yahoo! (38mb) – ‘UI’
- Shaun Inman, Mint (28mb) – ‘APIs’
- Panel discussion by all speakers (41mb)
Should make for some good listening given the feedback from people who made the trip to London!
Podcasts like that make me want to beg for DSL. Thanks for the links, I’ll make someone donwnload them for me.
you’re blogging on a dialup connection? ouch! should make for good listening, let me know what you think of them when you get them!
The Ryan Carson, DropSend one is particularly good for a new start up.
haven’t had a chance to listen to it yet but cheers for pointing that out Alan 🙂